Sunday 19 August 2012

Geoff se here is the link!@!



Dissappered blog post 
1 post by 1 author in Blogger
Categories: 
How Do I?


me
 (Geoff Se change
Post reply
Jul 30 (2 days ago)
Please state the blog URL and any other details that you consider relevant, so we can address your issue quickly.
My blogsite is Mediaspinners.blogspot.com
I attempted to lodge a post about ''Tom Dusevich and three brilliant letter writers...''
That is the beginning more or less of the text of approx 300 words or so.
I desperately wish to recover it.
I have not used this site before and am not sure as to where the response will come.
FOR WHICH I PRE - EMPTORILY THANK YOU GUYS!
It may be possible for the response to be sent to my gmail; email?
geoffseidner@gmail.com
I would also like to know how I can in future do this for myself - as it inevitably will happen again
THANKS VERY MUCH!!
Geoff Seidner
'Geoff Se'


POST A QUESTION
Overview
Discussion


No comments:

Post a Comment