Monday 20 August 2012

admin #4

bbn

About Mezanul
SK Mezanul Haque is the founder of MyTechGuide.org (popularly known as My Technology Guide). He is passionate about all things tech.

Discussion

  1. Sally says:
    IT SAYS ACCES DENIED
  2. Khadka Bahadur says:
    Window 7 now Domain user, I am a Administrator, I want to Log on Administrator.
    How to Log on Administrator?
    Khadka Bahadur
  3. Abi says:
    How can i log off as administrator and be able to access all my old file including my music,photos and all my document…I can’t seem to use the internet explorer or google chrome without having to download it again.And when i turn my computer on a message pops up saying `am logged in as a temporary user -andshpould log out and restart computer.Tried this a few times but never worked.Can you help please.
Comment Policy: Your words are your own, so be nice and helpful if you can. Please, only use your real name.
By submitting a comment below, you agree to stick to our comment policy.

Speak Your Mind 

 *
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment